Counselling & Psychotherapy in Holborn & South London
I offer psychotherapy in two different locations in London, my psychotherapy room in Holborn WC1 and my therapy room in Streatham, South London SW16.
Psychotherapy In Holborn
37 Museum Street
Psychotherapy in Streatham
South London Therapy Room
How to find out more or to book your first session for psychotherapy, counselling or mindfulness with me
You can call me: 07515 271 268
You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use my contact form, below:
What happens if you call, email or use the form to contact me?
I understand that this is a big step for you to take:
- You may be nervous about making a call or sending me your details.
- You might wonder who will read your email or contact form.
- You might be anxious about who will hear your voice message.
- You might worry that I will call you back when you are in a difficult situation and unable to talk.
Let me try and reassure you:
Telephone calls & voicemail:
- If you call me I may be in a session with a client, in that situation my mobile voicemail will be switched on. Only I will have access to the voicemail and so you can leave a message in confidence.
- I will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible, I may be seeing a number of clients and so there may be a few hours between you leaving a message and my response. I always try and respond within 24 hours or I will say clearly that I am away and give an indication of when I will respond.
- When I call you back I will always ask “Is this a good time for you to talk?” I understand that you may want to pause and move to a quiet or more discrete location to continue to talk and I will not mind you asking me to wait a moment first.
- If it is not convenient to talk then I will understand and ask you to call me back when it is.
- We will have a very brief conversation and I will not ask you to expand on your reason for calling unless you feel it is necessary.
Emails and contact forms:
- All emails and forms are encrypted on this website. Both emails and the forms will be delivered to my professional work email account. This means that they cannot be intercepted by a third party at my end. Please be aware that I cannot take responsibility for your own computer / phone security.
- Only I have access to my professional email account and only I will read emails and messages sent to me using them.
- I will never send you any email messages with any information about what we have discussed during our conversations or therapy sessions.
- If you are attending a workshop then I will send you details of these workshops, but this will only be if you have opted in to the ‘Mailchimp’ (email newsletter service) that I use.